Dedicated and Determined…
At Timber Lakes, we are fortunate to have a very active, committed PTA. Parent volunteers participate daily inside and outside the classroom to support programs and events that enhance the school curriculum and extend the learning experience beyond the school building and grounds.
By joining PTA, you are not OBLIGATING yourself, but are simply helping the PTA support the children and school. While not mandatory, we welcome your attendance at our monthly general membership meetings so that you can have a voice in what the PTA is doing to better your child’s education.
We meet the first Thursday of every month at 7:00PM; giving all parents some opportunity to attend a PTA meeting if they so choose. Getting involved is simple! Come to PTA meetings, join committees, or volunteer in the classroom. Lend your time and talents to the Timber Lakes community. Together we will ensure that your child has the optimal learning experience.
PTA Membership is only $5 per member!
PTA Membership Form
The PTA Vision
Making every child’s potential a reality
The PTA Mission
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities
- A strong advocate for education and well-being of every child
The PTA Purpose
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Meet the Board